Monday, July 26, 2010

Great Personalities Wanted

Here, have another look into the darkness that is true life. It is worth noting that when I went to their website it asked you to send your email to the Outrageous People Development department.

*****

Smiling Moose Deli, a home-grown Colorado company, is currently looking for outgoing people to fill Full and Part Time Cashier, Cook, and Supervisor positions in our Louisville, Westminster, Denver, and Centennial locations. We will hire for personality and train for skill, so experience isn't necessary but a positive attititude is a must.

Please attach a resume if responding by email, or apply in person after 2pm. Applications are available for download at http://www.smilingmoosedeli.com/careers

*****

Hi!

I'm a real cut up looking for a job in Louisville and you sound like a great place to work! I've been in a technical field for a number of years and am working on transitioning to something more hands on and customer service oriented. Being an AV Tech is just about the loneliest darn thing you can do and by God I love me some people. I'm a long time deli enthusiast looking to make some sandwiches and scorch
some soups, all in the name of Best Lunch Ever. There's really nothing I've not been good at, so if you're looking to challenge someone to a contest of deli wills, I'm your man. We can up the ante and make it a bet, but I guess you're not located in Black Hawk so it might be a little off the ledger, so to speak. I have worked in kitchens before and run a full service shop inside the Children's Museum in Denver that was a high paced one man operation, so I'm aware of the level of work required. I'm also used to the stress of making things happen on the spot and solving problems using whatever is at hand while smiling and providing the highest possible customer care I can. I've attached my resume and would like to thank you for the time you've taken to peruse it and hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely

Nate Balding

PS Oh, and if you need the application filled out in addition to a resume let me know and I'll get that right to you.

*****

Retroactive thoughts on working for these monsters: Fuck you Smiling Moose. Doubly if you hire me.


























God I hope they don't find this website.

No comments: