Thursday, February 26, 2009

Home Biz-Cash Cow

Your very own cash cow without committing more than $10 a month. In business for yourself with truely UNLIMITED residual earnings. Too good to be true? Not at all. We'll prove it and you can test drive this program for free-so you can potentially earn profits berfore you pay a dime. 7 min. video. For contact information email me at trex99k@yahoo.com

*****

I'm old, boy. Too old for a job, but times are tough, and this bird isn't going to take a beating from the economy sitting down. Not after what I've seen, what I've lived through and what I've done. Hell no, this old bastard's going out swinging, just how I came in.

Here's what you should know about me: In another time I was a Nazi hunter. I've flown around the world, seeking the cowards out and sending them to jail or hell, whichever they make me do first. You ever smelled the stink of a man hiding in the jungle living in his own shit for ten years? It's not a pretty smell. But you feel good when you can smell it on your private plane, flying back to Germany to put the devil behind bars. Anyway, like I said, that's what I used to do. Retired about fifteen years ago - not too many of the buzzards left breathing right around then, certainly not now that I need to make some extra money on the side. So what I need is a job. A job an old man can do, preferably from home.

So what's this racket you've got going here? I assume it's mostly on the up and up - I won't commit any cons, but I will skirt the law. Done it enough times in my line of work. Christ, my line of work. My former line of work, is what I mean to say. God, those times will never come back. Things were better then, easier. Find a Nazi, try to keep yourself from killing a Nazi, sometimes succeed, sometimes put your thumbs where his throat keeps his breathers and push until they stop working. Yeah, it was a good life.

But it's over now. So let's get this home biz thing underway, huh? It's gotta bring in a decent amount, but not so much. I've simple enough needs.

And if you need someone to find you a Nazi, well, hell, I'll do that too.

Nate Balding

No comments: