Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Restaurant Bookkeeper

Cactus Jacks Restauant needs part time bookeeper. Duties include; balancing the servers sales from night before to Z tape, making daily deposits, data entry into quickbooks and spread sheets, tabulating employee hours, and maintaining a clean organized office. Please have a friendly personality.

Start at $10 per hour, will move to $12 per hour in three months. Work Sat and Sun 8am - Noon and Fridays 10am - 2pm. Apply in person 11am - 3pm Monday thru Thursday ask for Jack.

*****

Oookay...

So, we're talking front here, right? Because I can keep books. I can't give you my references (well, not without pleading the fifth, am I right?) but trust me, I can be trusted. Trusty McTrusterson, that's what they ought to call me. They don't - well, maybe, behind my back or something (you don't think people are talking behind my back and saying bad things about me do you? That would suuuck!) Where was I? Oh, yeah, bookkeeping. I am pretty great at keeping books. I remember things real well, unless I'm not supposed to remember *wink*. You can rest assured that whatever you're using your restaurant for, I'm not gonna make a stink about it - this guy is no rat fink yellow belly stool pigeon, for sure. Never have been, never will be. I don't even wanna know what the game is (gambling, isn't it? Cactus Jack, that's a gambling name if ever I heard one, but I haven't, got it?) I'll be on top of your finances, keeping those records where they're supposed to be, shifting when something needs to be shifted. That's what I do. That's who I am. So let's get down to business, shall we?

Sincerely,

AKA Evan Konstantin

No comments: